Samstag, 31. Mai 2008

Dubai


I left Australia on the 26. of may. I made a 2 days stopover in Dubai on my way to Switzerland. I really loved the hot temperatures in Australia, but Dubai was to hot for me (35 degrees and more). I saw a lot of things in Dubai. I went to the Mall of Emirates, one of the biggest shopping mall's in the world. This shopping paradise has also a little ski area, calls Skidubai. I rent the snowboard gear and did few rides on the small ski slope. It was good fun. I'd liked to visit the Burj al Arab (the hotel who looks like a sail), but it was too expensiv. I took only some pictures of it. I did also a river cruise on the Creek of Dubai and went to the Gold Souk (Dubai's Gold market).

After this 2 hot days was my trip over:(. I had a awesome time in OZ. I'll never ever forget those impressions!!!!

Pics Dubai

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

So good......